Friday, June 19, 2015

19 Jun2015
I don't reflect normally. But if I have to scale up I have to. I am moving on to Usha for the 3rd week, with a sense of foreboding. Today evening, we had to resubmit assignments, before 5 pm. I tried taking permission from Hem , during a feed back session, to allow me to go and submit in time. I walked into the next room and saw Usha tutoring a fellow student. She did not like the intrusion and she glared. I dropped my assignment(on the tray), mumbled something and scooted. The way I have fared so far I'm in for a tough time the coming week.
In advance preparation, I have sent her a friendship ship request on Linked in, of all places. I hope she rejects me.
And ....what happened in class today. As usual I'm drawing a blank but with some effort I remember Sugnadhi saying something about a ten min presentation from 4 groups. I'm in the 4th group where we have Aruna and Archana too. Got to get in touch with them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment